Monday, September 30, 2013

My Water Allergy

I know water is good for you and all -
I just think it's gross.
I'm trying harder to drink it though.

I was convinced I had the improbable water allergy - despite it being literally like one/billion. However unlikely, there was a stomachache that piggybacked most water ingestions : /.
Then, I learned what an allergy actually was. 
So now, I don't have an allergy. I was soooo sure, too!

Lemme tell you why I did/do like drinking water though...
I like to play with it.
This guy has fun when he drinks it.

A dentist told me it was bad to drink soda (or any sugary drink) slowly. That if you drink it slowly it will cause more cavities. "But, if you drink water, you can take as long as you like," he says.  
My little-kid-brain was like, as LONG as you WANT? 
So yeah, I played/play with it.

Enter: The Process ---

--- Swish it around, puff out my cheeks, squirt it between my teeth, swallow just a little, gargle, beatbox, make faces, try to talk, move my tongue around like it's "swimming" in the water, I chomp the water,
and then,
leave the rest in my mouth until it gets so warm and uncomfortable - it feels like I'm about to swallow lava.

Ya.
Whenever you see me drinking water - this stuff goes down.


No comments:

Post a Comment